What is it
The Cleatvelò Tablet is a professional tool used to assess and measure feet and the alignment of the leg joints.
What is it for?
The Cleatvelò Tablet is the device used to assess the placement of both feet in vertical relation the pedal axis.
How does it work?
Using the CleatVelò Tablet and by referencing the charts on it, a neutral position of both feet can be achieved. This happens whilst sat on the bike without the cyclist’s shoes on, just in their socks.
By means of the special laser that the refer to the pedal axle, the technician is able to modify or correct functional and or structural problems with postural alignment.
The criterion for the required corrections can be transferred to the Cleats which are duly adjusted in accordance.
The CleatVelò_Tablet also gives the opportunity to see the benefits that using the ergonomic insole (SoleVelò) brings.
Who is it for
The CleatVelò_Tablet is for mechanics, shop owners, biomechanical technicians and bike fitters.
The CleatVelò_Tablet is made of black plexiglass which has printed charts and mechanical references for the technician to follow for foot alignment; situated also on the board are laser points, battery for power and electronics.
As this board has no plugs or cables it can be placed in anywhere.
- The CleatVelò Tablet guides the technician with references in adjusting cleats in such a way that the type of pedal is inconsequential. The device also highlights the benefits of the ergonomic insole.
Technical Data Sheet
- Description: Knee vertical alignment evaluation tool
- Links/connections: Cleat adjustment, customized ergonomic insole
- Dimensions: 440 x 460 x 230 mm
- Weight: 6,0 Kg
- Light Specifications: Laser light 3mV
- Power supply: Batteries n.3 AA 1,5V
- Software Matching Softvelò: versions SV_support, SV_size, SV_pro
- Suggested Instrumental Combination: CleatVelò / WarmVelò / Ischiovelò
- Tools Configuration Velosystem: ToolsVelò (optional) / SizeVelò / CornerVelò / PointVelò / Labvelò
- Manual and tutorial: yes
- Average depreciation: 6 months