What is it
KinematicsVelo is a professional video analysis for cycling, it examines bike set up and how the cyclist pedals.
What is it for?
KinematicsVelo allows for the cyclist to be analysed in action by filming the cyclist on 3 sagital levels (side on) the front and the back of the cyclist, and from above the cyclist. This makes it possible to watch the cyclist again and again using playback.
How does it work
KinematicsVelò permits the technician to recalibrate the alignment of the cyclist’s position using the system of the 4 Velòsystem cameras. The alignment of the bike can be calibrated and recalibrated as many times as required. The foundation of constant and repeated calibration is made possible due to the 4 carefully aligned cameras and the software Movievelò.
The cyclist is filmed cycling on 3 levels in realtime, the images can be manipulated using the software Movievelò. This allows the technician to work on and analyse the cyclist’s postion. Regaining equilibrium to the cyclist’s posture is guided by parameters of analysis defined by the protocol of KinematicsVelò.
The software Movievelò allows to easily compare images and clips of the cyclist ( of the same person or different people) in different positions using the specially adapted tools, this can be then shared with the client, the technician or across social network.
A chi è rivolto
Il KynematicsVelò è rivolto ai negozianti e ai tecnici biomeccanici o bike fitter.
KinematicsVelò is made up of:
- Basic calibration
- Tiles joined together that meet at right angles with slots to insert poles that have cameras fixed onto them. (the basic version for calibration sagital level or side on)
- Tiles joined together that meet at right angles with slots to insert poles that cameras fixed onto them. At the front, at the back and side on (the basic version for calibration 3 levels of analysis)
- Background for Calibration
- Poly banner board printed with a specially costrued chart to be referenced during filming.
- Tools for fixing and adjustment
- Camera system
- Camera for lateral use Professional USB3
- Definition / 80 FPS
- Cameras for the front– the back – and above
- Definition HD/ 30 FPS
- Self regulating Laser
- Self regulating Laser device for Calibration
- Movievelò_Video analyse software
- Realtime Mode
- Analysation Mode
- Modalità Confronto
- Training the technician
- Calibration and system use
- Analysation protocol
- Data sharing
- Il KynematicsVelò consente di offrire un servizio di verifica e analisi dell’assetto ideale realizzato su ciclo simulatore o direttamente sulla bicicletta del cliente. Utile negli vari ambiti delle consulenze biomeccaniche e dell’assistenza alla vendita: ricerca del comfort ottimale, ricerca della performance della pedalata, acquisto di telaio e componenti.
Technical Data Sheet
- Description: Video analysis system for cycling
- Related services: Measurement and Video Analysis, Biomechanical Check up, Postural Balancing
- minimum 3000 x 3500 x 2500 mm
- optimal 4500 x 4500 x 3500 mm
- System components:
- Base Calibration Interlocking
- Calibration background
- Stands and brackets for cameras
- Sagittal Camera
- Cameras for Horizontal and Sagittal Analysis Plans
- Laser Autoliv
- Software Movievelò
- Weight: 85,0 Kg
- Features Versions:
- KinematicsVelò_SP (Sagital Plan)
- KinematicsVelò_AP (All Plans)
- Accessories: Stickers Markers
- Software Matching:
- MovieVelò: video analysis software
- Suggested Instrumental Combination: SizeVelò, DynaVelò, DeskMeasureVelò
- Tools Configuration Velosystem: CornerVelò / PointVelò / Labvelò
- Manual and tutorial:
- version SP yes
- version SP si + Cours TEC 2° Level included
- Average depreciation: 15 months