What is it?
IschioVelò is a system of determining the cyclist’s ideal saddle
What is it for?
The IschioVelò system allows for a rapid professional identification of the cyclist’s ideal saddle based on a personalised analysis of their needs. This is valid both in aiding sales and for biomechanic consultations.
How does it work?
Ischiovelò reveals 2 of the fundamental parameters when determining the ideal saddle type:
- LAI / ISW Ischial sit bone width
- Level of flexibility in Lumbar spine
These parameters, along with data such as sex, weight and disciplined practiced are processed by the software Softvelò. Which then calculates this data in order to provide the individual’s ideal saddle type, by using the following definition:
- Ideal width
- Shape of the front of the saddle (flat, round and half round)
- The middle part of the saddle (with a groove, with a cutout, reinforced).
Using these parameters as a base reference Softvelò can look up the best model in relation to the desired brand.
Who is it for?
IschioVelò is for mechanics, shop owners, biomechanical technicians and bike fitters.
The IschioVelò system is as follows:
- Seat workstation to determine width of ischial sitting bones, and flexibilty
- Digital goniometer to measure angle of flexibility
- The software Softvelo to work out and look up ideal saddle.
- Tools: Tester single use Ischiovelò.
- Easy and discrete evaluation
- Precise and reliable evaluation
- Rapid and professional identification of the ideal saddle.
Technical Data Sheet
- Description: System for defining the ideal saddle
- Links/connections: Cyclist Measurement, Measurement and Video Analysis, Biomechanical Check up, Bicycle Adjustment
- Dimensions: 350 x 350 x 355 mm
- Weight: 9,4 Kg
- Tester Ischiovelò
- Software Matching Softvelò: Versions SV_support, SV_size, SV_pro
- Suggested Instrumental Combination: CleatVelò_Tablet / CleatVelò / SizeVelò
- Tools Configuration Velosystem: ToolsVelò (optional) / SizeVelò / CornerVelò / PointVelò / Labvelò
- Manual and tutorial: yes
- Average depreciation: 6 months