What is it
DynaVelo_XY is a professional cycling simulator that allows the cyclist to be quickly and precisely positioned using the coordinate (XY) for the ideal position across all the disciplines.
What is it for?
DynaVelo_XY will simulate any type of bike set up across the various discplines (road, mtb, time trial, triathlon, track etc.), this means that the ideal set up can be determined for each individual cyclist.
How does it work
DynaVelo_XY. lets the the technician quickly take the cyclist’s original bike set up and transfer it to DynaVelo_XY. Then to adjust it via XY coordinates.
From the original set up whether it’s the cyclist’s actual bike set up as it currently stands or the percieved ideal set up it is then possible to explore all the different possible variations of saddle and handlebar set up via 2 modes manual and eletronic.
In manual mode, the operator modifies the position of the saddle and the handlebar using the specially designed handwheels for making adjustments using the set coordinates. In this case the determination of the ideal set up is aided by information gained from the resistence to the powermeter that is included.
In the eletronic mode, (availble with a specific upgrade) the session of modifying and finding out the cyclist’s ideal set up is made via motorised movements of the saddle and handlebar using the XY coordinates. In this case the device can be controlled or automatic thanks to the software included in the package. Discovering the ideal set up comes via the data of the efficiency recieved via speciific algorithms.
Who is it for
DynaVelo_XY is for mechanics, shop owners, biomechanical technicians and bike fitters
DynaVelo_XY is made of the following:
- frame made of steel
- conical stoppers aid the natural osciliation of the pedal action.
- predisposed cable routing for the electronic version
- bottom bracket adapted to take different cranks
- with powermeter and analysis of pedal action
- system of cartesian movement of saddle and handlebar
- predisposed to quickly attach all types of saddle and handlebar
- modification system that is interchangeable from manual to electronic
- millimetric chart for the taking the exact measurements of set up and subsequent adjustments.
- magnetic resistence
- Magnetic resistence MD available in both the manual electronic version with control of Newton’s resistence and the power being expressed
- accessories included
- tool for setting the zero point of the saddle (SZS_XY)
- modular saddle
- Saddle test
- Road bike handlebar 38 – 40 – 42 – 44 + brake lever
- Brake Levers
- Crank to analyse pedal motion
- Support workbench with laser pointers
- Electronic adjustment system.
- DynaVelo_XY allows you to offer the client a service that verifies, simulates and helps determine the ideal set up, this is useful across various sectors of biomechanical consulations: such as which frame and components to buy, discover and optimize comfort levels and study the performance of the pedal action.
Technical Data Sheet
- Description: Biomechanical cyclosimulator
- Links/connections: Measurement and Video Analysis, Biomechanical Check up
- Dimensions: 1600 x 480 x 1200 mm
- Weight: 60,0 Kg
- Features Versions:
- Manual Magnetic Resistance and Manual Movement
- Electronic Magnetic Resistance and Manual Movement
- Electronic Magnetic Resistance and Electronic Handling
- Modular crank with potentiometer
- Test saddles
- Dumbbells for specialties
- Software Matching:
- Softvelò: SV_size, SV_pro
- CyberTest only with Electronic Magnetic resistance
- Suggested Instrumental Combination: SizeVelò, KinematicsVelò
- Tools Configuration Velosystem: PointVelò / Labvelò
- Manual and tutorial: yes
- Average depreciation: 15 months