What is it
SizeVelò is the innovative workpoint for taking anthropometric measurements of the cyclist.
By use of the images captured it’s possible to measure the cyclist’s body parts quickly and with maximum precision.
What is it for?
SizeVelò represents the first level of biomechanical service in order to take measurements that can be then used adjust bike set up.
SizeVelò allows the technican to take exact measurements both quickly and efficiently. This is then used to determine both the individual’s ideal bike set up and bike frame. It is an indispensable device for every level of bike fitting.
How does it work
SizeVelò, allows for the cyclist’s specific anatomical points to be determined by a system where the cyclist is placed against a workpoint where the background is illuminated so the photographic images taken clearly define the cyclist’s form.
The precision of the measurement is heightened by the electronic and automic measurement of the inside leg. The technician working from the desk opposite, that is positioned directly in front of the measuring point can intuitively take the cyclist’s measurements in a series of simple steps. The measurements get sent and saved in the supporting software SoftVelò in a single click.
Who is it for
CleatVelò is for mechanics, shop owners, biomechanical technicians and bike fitters.
SizeVelò is made of the following components:
- workpoint for the cyclist to stand in
- made of black plastic PVC with foot imprint to place heel and toe and to implement the automatic electronic reading of the inside leg measurements.
- A vertical screen with illuminated in LED lighting in the colour green.
- Joined flooring predisposed for connecting and routing cables
- Technician’s workpoint
- Desk a Z with integrated camera
- PC resting spot
- Operating display inside leg length
- Software that processes images, files and sends the data measurements.
- Easy and straightforward to use.
- Precise and fast measurements.
Technical Data Sheet
- Description: Cyclist's biomechanical measurement station
- Links/connections: Cyclist Measurement, Measurement and Video Analysis, Biomechanical Check Up
- Totals in mm 750 x 2360 x 2070
- Vertical panel in mm 750 x 40 x 2030
- Docking station in mm 450 x 750 x 40
- Connection platform in mm 1450 x 500 x 8
- Command desk in mm 480 x 460 x 1130
- Weight: 60,5 Kg
- Electronic features:
- Vertical panel White Led Light Power Supply DC 12V - 6.5 A
- Power Electronic actuator and control boards: Power supply DC 12V - 3,5 A
- Accessories:reflective adhesive markers
- Software Matching Softvelò: SV_size, SV_pro
- Suggested Instrumental Combination: CleatVelò_Tablet / Ischiovelò
- Tools Configuration Velosystem: ToolsVelò (optional) /SizeVelò / CornerVelò / PointVelò / Labvelò
- Manual and tutorial: yes
- Average depreciation: 6 months