What is it?
DeskMeasureVelò is the workstand used to get perfect measurements and bike set up.
What is it for?
DeskMeasureVelò allows for the technician to quickly take measurements of the bike frame and set up with ease, above all with absolute precision. This means that a professional biomechanical service can be offered to address contact points.
How does it work?
DeskMeasurevelò is predisposed to take all types of bikes (Road MTB, Triatholn, Track) Thanks to the innovative system where the bike is clamped to the workstand with different adaptors, the through pin and the quick relase pin.
The bike is positioned at point X 0 in the measuring scale, This is so that it can be measured using either the traditional method or the method of coordinates XY.
The moveable measurement rod that runs along a parallel line which the bike is fixed to allows for all types of measurements to be taken:
- For the coordinates X Y move the measurement rod horizontally and vertically with the fixed annex points.
- For the traditional coordinates for point 0 on the bottom bracket the measuring rod is inclined with the fixed annex point.
Who is it for?
DeskMeasureVelò is for technicians that work either within a shop or for a cycling team and biomechanical technicians or bike fitters.
The workstand DeskMeasureVelò is made of the following 3 parts:
- Upper surface area to fix the bike to, the structure is equipped with foldable legs , lower section with a surface area that can hold all the neccesary tools adaptors, bolts etc and 2 parallel running lines that can be moved back and forth (1 bike clamp 1 moveable measurement rod).
- Two stands for clamping the bike forks , predisposed with all the different adaptors for bolts to clamp the bike (through pin and the quick relase pin and single fork the lefty.).
- The moveable measurement rod has a scale in milimeters and can be used to take measurements; traditional coordinates and XY.
- Facilitates precise and rapid professional measurements.
Technical Data Sheet
- Description: Measuring bench and professional regulatione
- Links/connections: Cyclist Measurement, Measurement and Video Analysis, Biomechanical Check up, Bicycle Adjustment
- Dimensions: 1250 x 350 x min 950/max 1950 mm
- Weight: 51,0 Kg
- System components:
- Bench Base with millimetric lines of measure and setting and folding legs
- Cursor X, Y of measurement
- Support trolleys with provision for pins adapters
- Pin adapters:
- CAQR (Couple of Adapters Quick Release): 130_post/100_ant
- CAPP (Couple of Adapters Passing Pin: 12_post/12_ant/15_ant/20_ant
- Fork adapter Lefty
- Digital protractor
- Software Matching:
- Softvelò: SV_size, SV_pro
- Suggested Instrumental Combination: SizeVelò, DynaVelò, KinematicsVelò
- Tools Configuration Velosystem: PointVelò / Labvelò
- Manual and tutorial: yes
- Average depreciation: 15 months