Adjustment of Bike set up on DMV workstand (DeskMeasureVelò)
What is it
The adjustment of bike set up on the workstand DMV is a session that puts into effect the results of the ideal bike set up by adjusting the bike to the exact milimeter on the professional workstand DeskMeasureVelò.
How does it work?
The cyclist’s bike is fixed to the workstand without its wheels.
Inizialmente vengono rilevate le misure del telaio ed i parametri dell’assetto d’origine.
First things first, the bike frame is carefully measured and the original bike set up measurements are taken note of. Afterwards, the parameters of bike set up (saddle height, saddle setback, handlebar reach and saddle to handlebar drop ) are all adjusted to the exact milimeter and set with the dynamometer key.
The adjustment of the bike on the workstand DMV has the following set procedure.
- Careful positioning and fixing of bike minus the wheels on the workstand DMV
- Measurements taken of the bike frame and the original parameters of set up are noted.
- The bike set up is then adjusted to the exact milimeter. (saddle height, saddle setback, handlebar reach and saddle to handlebar drop )
- The data sheet of the adjustments are given to the client.
What is it for?
The adjustments made to the bike set up on the workstand DMV allows the ideal bike set up to be transfered to the client’s actual bike with infinite precision respecting the measurements down to the last milimeter.
Who is it for
The adjustment of the bike set up on the workbench DMV is perfect for all cyclists who have had a biomechanical session at Velosystem. In specific one that has included analysis of what would be their ideal bike set up (anthropometric, video analysis, biomechanical check up).
- Adjust bike to meet ideal bike set up with exacting precision.
- Adjust multiple bike frames of the same client to meet the ideal bike set up even on different frame dimensions.
- Exact measurement of the parameters of the bike frame.
Technical Data Sheet
- Name of service: Adjustment of Bike set up on DMV workstand (DeskMeasureVelò)
- Classification: Varied
- Equipement used: Softvelò, DeskMeasureVelò
- Enabled Centres: PointVelò, LabVelò
- Required for the session: Client's bike
- Valid period: Check recommended once every 12-18 months, or in cases where there is a change in bike or components. (shoe-cleat, saddle, handlebar)
- Duration: About 20-30mins
- Price: € 30.00