Kids Check Up ages 6-11
What is it
The “ Kids Check Up ages 6-11” is a session made of varied checks designed for children between the ages of 6-11 that have taken up cycling
The aim of the service is to guarantee the highest level of ergonomics, that is the highest level of functional use and comfort on the bike. Simply to make cycling the most fun and pleasurable experience it can be.
What is included?
The “ Kids Check Up ages 6-11” is a biomechanical bike fit and is made up of the following separate elements:
- Regulation of cleats
- Examination of what would be the ideal saddle type,
- Find ideal handlebar
- Anthropometry and position
Who is it for?
For all children between the ages of 6 and 11.
- Ergonomics and comfort on the bike.
- Personalisation of the bike and components (height/size and position)
Technical Data Sheet
- Name of service: Kids Check Up ages 6-11
- Classification: varied checks
- Equipment used: Softvelò, Antropovelò or SiveVelò, CleatVelo_Tablet, Cleatvelò, IschioVelò
- Enabled centres: SizeVelò, CornerVelò, PointVelò, LabVelò
- Required for the session: Cycling shoes,summer cycling gear, cyclist's own bike (in order to make adjustments to the postion or in cases without the bike neccesary to be carried out at a later date)
- Period of validity: Check recommended once every 12-18 months, or in cases where there is a change in bike or components. (shoe-cleat, saddle, handlebar)
- Duration: about 1hr
- Price: 70.00 €