Biomechanical Check Up 2 _ (Postural)
What is it
The “Biomechanical Check Up 2” is a session made of varied checks that allows for the cyclist to reach an elevated level of comfort and performance by obtaining the ideal saddle position and smooth pedalling.
Along with the benefits obtained with the Biomechanical Check Up 1 there is now additional gains to be found as this session also focuses on postural balance both the right and left side which allows for the prevention of or resolving of tensions due to overuse and improved pedaling efficiency.
What is included
The “Biomechanical Check Up 2” is made up of the following separate elements:
- Regulation of cleats
- Examination of what would be the ideal saddle type
- Find ideal handlebar
- Anthropometric measurements
- Video analysis (sagittal view, forward facing and laterally)
- Postural Balance right|left
- Professional adjustment to the bike set up done on the workstand desk measurevelò (DMV).
Who is it for?
For all cyclists of every age, sex and level, For those who are interested in improving their position, comfort levels and performance in the saddle. Also by means of eliminating unilateral tensions and increasing pedaling efficiency.
- Indications can be given when buying a bike frame which is the most suitable and for bike components (dimension,size and shape)
- Ergonomics and comfort on the bike.
- Improved performance and pedaling efficiency
- Prevention and resolution of unilateral tensions and injury problems due to overuse.
- Professional adjustment of the bike set up
Technical Data Sheet
- Name of service: Biomechanical Check Up 2 _ (Postural)
- Classification:Veried checks
- Equipment used: Softvelò, Antropovelò or SiveVelò, KinematicsVelò, MovieVelò, CleatVelo_Tablet, Cleatvelò, IschioVelò, DynaVelò, DeskMeasureVelò
- Enabled centres: PointVelò, LabVelò
- Required for the session: Cycling shoes,summer cycling gear, cyclist's own bike (in order to make adjustments to the postion or in cases without the bike neccesary to be carried out at a later date)
- Note: Analysis of pedaling done on cycling simulator DynaVelò
- Period of validity: Check recommended once every 12-18 months, or in cases where there is a change in bike or components. (shoe-cleat, saddle, handlebar)
- Duration: About 120 – 130min
- Price: 190.00 €