Biomechanical Check Up Biomeccanico 3_ (Dynamometer)
What is it
The “Biomechanical Check Up 3” is a bike fit session made of varied checks, it is in fact all encompassing and allows the cyclist to reach the highest possible levels of comfort, power output and enhance performance on the bike.
Along with the benefits obtained with the Biomechanical Check Up 2 there are futher improvements for the cyclist. The improvements come thanks to the precise millimetric research on adjustment conducted with the Dynamic Riding Dynamometer Test: that is maximum prevention or resolution of tensions, injury, an increase in performance and pedaling efficiency.
What is included
The “ Biomechanical Check Up 3” is made up of the following separate elements:
- Regulation of cleats
- Examination of what would be the ideal saddle type
- Find ideal handlebar
- Anthropometric measurements
- Video analysis (sagittal view, forward facing and laterally)
- Postural Balance right|left
- Dynamic riding dynamometer test
- Professional adjustment of the bike set up done on the workstand desk measurevelò (DMV).
Who is it for
For all cyclists of every age, sex and level, For those who are interested in improving their position, comfort levels and performance in the saddle. Also by means of eliminating unilateral tensions and increasing pedaling efficiency. Ideal for those who wish to reach the highest possible level of form and to get the most from the bike
- Indications can be given when buying a bike frame which is the most suitable and for bike components (dimension,size and shape)
- Ergonomics and comfort on the bike.
- Prevention and resolution of unilateral tensions and injury problems due to overuse.
- Highest level of improvement possible for the maximisation of power, performance and pedaling efficiency.
- Professional adjustment of the bike set up
Technical Data Sheet
- Name of service: Biomechanical Check Up 3 _ (Dynamometer)
- Classification:Varied service
- Equipment used: Softvelò, Antropovelò or SiveVelò, KinematicsVelò, MovieVelò, CleatVelo_Tablet, Cleatvelò, IschioVelò, DynaVelò, DeskMeasureVelò
- Enabled Centres: LabVelò
- Required for the session: Cycling shoes,summer cycling gear, cyclist's own bike (in order to make adjustments to the postion or in cases without the bike neccesary to be carried out at a later date)
- Note: Analysis of pedaling done on cycling simulator DynaVelò
- Period of validity: Check recommended once every 12-18 months, or in cases where there is a change in bike or components. (shoes-cleats, saddle, handlebar)
- Duration: about 150min – 160mins
- Price: 230.00 €