Ideal Crank length
What is it
The “Test for the ideal crank length” is a professional service in which the Velosystem technician determines the cyclist’s ideal crank length using the cycling simulator Dynavelò in response to the power expressed.
The client is asked to cycle on the cycling simulator Dynavelò testing out 3 different crank lengths and the trial of each lasts a few minutes. As the different crank lengths are being trialed, checks are made to determine which is the most efficient and then is subsequently declared the ideal crank length.
The “Test for the ideal crank length” Velosystem has the following set procedure:
- Intial adjustment of bike set up.
- Cyclist warms up
- Whilst cycling different crank lengths are tested
- Ongoing and simultaneous checking of pedaling efficiency.
- Determination of ideal crank length
- Register data
What is the purpose of the test?
The “Test for the ideal crank length” allows the technician to determine with absolute precision the ideal crank length as a direct result of the pedaling efficiency.
Who is it for
The “Test for the ideal crank length” is a session for all cyclists keen to improve their performance and efficiency on the bike.
- Improvement of performance and efficiency on the bike.
- Recommendation given for the purchase of this bike component.
Technical Data Sheet
- Name of service: Test for the ideal crank length
- Classification: Basic
- Equipment used: Softvelò, DynaVelò, Pedivella Modulare di Analisi Pedalata
- Enabled Centres: LabVelò
- Required for the session: Cycling shoes,summer cycling gear
- Note: Analysis of pedalling done on cycling simulator DynaVelò
- Duration: About 30mins
- Price: € 50.00