What is it
The “Biomechanical Adjustment” is a session made of varied checks that allows the cyclist to find their ideal and tension free contact points. The cyclist’s bike is then adjusted accordingly. The session also offers the possibilty to choose the ideal bike frame according to body measurements.
What is included
The “Biomechanical Adjustment” is made up of the following separate elements:
- Regulation of cleats
- Examination of what would be the ideal saddle type
- Find ideal handlebar
- Anthropometric measurements
Who is it for
For all cyclists of every age, sex and level, for those looking to buy their first bike, change bike or the components.
- Indications can be given when buying a bike frame which is the most suitable as well as for bike components (dimension,size and shape).
- Improved ergonomics and comfort on the bike.
Technical Data Sheet
- Name of service: Bike fitting 1_ biomechanical measurement
- Classification: Varied checks
- Equipment used: SoftVelò, Antropovelò or SiveVelò, CleatVelo_Tablet, Cleatvelò, IschioVelò
- Enabled centres: SizeVelò, CornerVelò, PointVelò, LabVelò
- Required for session: cycling shoes and summer cycling gear
- Period of Validity: Check recommended once every 12-18 months, or in cases where there is a change in bike or components. (shoe-cleat, saddle, handlebar)
- Duration: About 1hr
- Price: 90.00 €